Image Map

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

All the Food I Plan on Making

Pinterest has me so excited for the holidays
I mean every time I get on there I find more and more things I would like to make
For example, all the neat looking Christmas cookies
And the cool little party foods
Now let me tell you, I can say I will make this all I want
But lesss be honest... we both know that's not going to happen
But in hopes that maybe it will
I am going to show you of the sugarplums that have been dancing in my head

See what I did there...? 

I hate pretzels but these are so stinkin cute

These are adorable
And I loveeee rice kripsie treats

This looks super yummy
Snowman cheeseball
Yummmmm

These might take some time to make but they are cuteeee

Something about chocolate covered oreos is awesomeeee

I love hot cocoa and I love cookies
Obviously I'll love these

These look so cool!

Hold the phone
Cookie Dough Bites say what!?

Yummmyyy

Does this not look amazingggg
Red Velvet Cheesecake

I can't help it, I love vegetables

All things chocolate dipped

Um yum

My aunt makes these every year

How adorable?!

I loveeee strawberries!

Rice Krispie Snowmen?!
Awesomeeee





post signature

4 comments:

Myers Family said...

Oh My these look delish!
I love baking during the holidays with the kiddos

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

So...now that Christmas is over I'm curious: how many of these things did you get to make this year? lol.

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

Amycarry said...

listening to the sound: the material is the worst Bathtub faucet resolved, good leader is the whole cast copper, Waterfall faucet . If the sound is very crisp, Faucet parts must be stainless steel, the quality difference would a grade

sabrina said...

eid mubarak quotes
eid mubarak wishes arabic
eid mubarak wishes quotes in english
urdu eid mubarak images
happy eid mubarak greeting card